Friday, January 21, 2011

One week later, Isagenix 9 day cleanse

Well it's been a week and so far I haven't gained any weight. I haven't lost any weight either, but I'm happy with that. I do know that I'm retaining water at the moment so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

I have become more conscious of what I'm eating. I was at a business meeting and they had the most wonderful looking brownies. I succumbed and had one, but was in my own little world while I was eating it. A few hours later there were still some left and I had another one.

I did make sure that I had a very light dinner that evening and I was extra careful the next couple of days.

So far, so good. One of the women at work here has started her 9 day cleanse and is about halfway through. Today was a weigh and measure day. She was down 5 lbs and is thrilled. It's the lightest she's been in a couple of years.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment