Saturday, January 8, 2011

Isagenix 9 day cleanse - day 4

Hi,

Today is day 4 of the system. Yesterday was a shake day. Vanilla shake in the a.m. - still blechy but tolerable with some of the Want More Energy orange drink.

At noon I had one of the chocolate shakes - that was better, but still not great. I don't think I'll ever become a shake convert.

Snacked on some laughing cow cheese and almonds throughout the day, but in general wasn't very hungry.

For dinner I had a salad, some chicken, and some creole corn chowder soup which looked interesting at the store. It only had 90 calories per cup but 455 mg sodium.

I had two Snacks for dessert and the last bit of the Isagenix lemon bar.

My cheat was a bit of chicken skin - I think that was about it.

I may not have drank all the water that I was supposed to.

When I got up this morning I was up a half lb - I'm OK with that.

I made my vanilla shake this morning with almond extract and some frozen fruit - it was better that way.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I'm a little alarmed at the Want More Energy label - it says "not for people with low blood pressure". I tried asking the question at Isagenix and was told that I should consult my doctor. Since my blood pressure is typically low I'm not sure what this means. I've decided that I'll only have the product in my shakes and now and then. When I Google low blood pressure it looks like a person isn't diagnosed with low blood pressure unless they've got symptoms. I generally don't have symptoms so I think I'm OK.

I'm off to Rain Forest Cafe for lunch - I looked at the menu and think I can be good.

Overall no regrets on participating on the program - I'm almost halfway done.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment