Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3 - First cleanse day

Today is Day 3 of the Plan, or Day 1 depending on what you consider the start date. It's the first day of no shakes (Yea!!).

It's noon and so far I've had four of the snacks and two of the drinks. I've also probably had a dozen almonds.

Not too bad - still headachey but that could be the cold. I do like the flavour of the cleanse product so that's fine.

I was ravenous around 9:00 but had a couple of snacks and seem to be OK for now.

I'll update more later.

It's now 6:30 in the evening. I have one more drink to go.

I'm matched with a 10 year old girl (in a program similar to Big Sisters) and we went out for dinner tonight. I was a bit concerned about how I was going to handle it but she wanted to go out to McDonalds. Turns out their side house salad only has 40 calories. I did fudge a bit because I had a bit of salad dressing (1/2 tsp) and a bit of one of her chicken nuggets.

It hasn't been too hard a day - I'm starting to bloat which I'm not happy about but other than that the hunger was manageable and the headache was tolerable. I'm prone to headaches so they have to be pretty bad before I get cranky.

The one thing is that my weight hasn't changed in two days. I wasn't expecting drastic decreases so soon, but I haven't even lost a pound. We'll see how that is tomorrow.

Now to go do my splits exercises.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment