Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 8 - Isagenix 9 day cleanse - cleanse day

It's noon and I'm halfway into the 2nd to last day and 2nd to last cleanse day.

I've had three of the Snacks and two of the cleanses so far. I've just now cheated and had 10 almonds which doesn't seem like a lot but adds up to 100 calories so I'll look twice at those. For the calories I would rather have had one of my mini-mandarins.

It's hard today, not sure why, because I don't remember the first two cleanse days being so difficult. I think it's because I've only got a bit more than 24 hours to go and I just want it to be over. I haven't weighed myself in the last two days and my pants don't seem to be fitting any different so there's no extra incentive to make me to a happy dance.

The fluids are passing right through me and I'm concerned about the three hour drive that I'll be starting in a couple of hours. I'm impatient when driving such long distances (particularly this stretch of the road since it's fairly boring) so this will not be fun and I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm a bit whiny, eh?

Patience, patience, patience. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Nearly there - only a bit more patience required!
    I;ve recently lost some weight at a slimming group and it seemed to be ages before I felt the difference in my clothes the scales said I was loosing weight but my clothes felt the same then suddenly one morning they were all baggy - hurrah!
    Hope the drive was ok.

    ReplyDelete